Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Bournemouth
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Do you have at least 2 years' experience working with SEO? Are you an experienced Digital Marketer at a senior level?
I am currently working with a fast growing group of agencies who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing business.
Working closely with the Search Management team you will provide in depth keyword research, competitor analysis reports, develop content marketing strategy plans and managing the on-page and off-page search marketing campaigns for clients. You'll also work with the Search Manager to provide the best search solutions for clients and implement them accordingly.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns
- Planning, developing and executing creatively engaging digital marketing campaigns using all digital platforms in line with the marketing strategy
- Measure, analyse and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns using agreed marketing metrics and make recommendations for future use
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong/weak points
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Increase website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner
- Creating link building and outreach campaigns
- Executing competitor analysis and content audits
- Implementing website content changes
- Conducting keyword research for client campaigns
- Performing website audits
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
- Continuously working to identify and implement further opportunities to drive site performance KPIs
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2 year of SEO experience, preferably within an agency
- Familiar with Google Analytics, GTM, GSC and AdWords
- An excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- Good knowledge of technical SEO
- Able to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns
- A fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms and compliance.
- Able to monitor and report on SEO campaigns
- Experience of running successful link building and outreach campaigns as well as in link removal and link disavow
- The ability to identify conversion opportunities from PPC data for SEO
- Understand HTML, WordPress, Silverstripe and most CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords and various online marketing Tools
- Knows how to research, create and optimise content
- Experience in conducting keyword research to encourage keyword expansion
- Creating growth analysis
- PPC experience preferred
- To be up to date on the latest SEO news and practices