Account Director - Bournemouth
I am currently working with a fast-growing group of marketing agencies who are looking for an Account Director to join them and drive growth within one of the agencies biggest clients.
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will work to build and maintain strong client relationship within the agency. you'll work closely with the digital, creative, video and social teams to find and develop innovative solutions making you integral in the creation of great ideas.
- Work with one of the agencies largest clients on a to manage and develop key marketing strategies
- Manage clients group work into the agencies and promote, develop and extend the agencys capabilities into the clients head office
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, advising on matters related to the clients marketing, advertising and promotion
- Oversee the performance of your account to ensure satisfactory progress of all work relating to each client
- Work closely with the agencys Credit Control department to ensure up to date payment on clients accounts.
- At least 10 years experience in a similar agency role.
- Solid experience in creation of, and delivery against business plans
- Excellent understanding of tactical marketing approaches, from brand to B2B
- Strong on and offline skills
- Proven record of managing clients, projects & teams across multiple locations
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
- A strong focus on accuracy, effective communication and self-development
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge/news throughout immediate team and the wider business