Our client is a global market leader in the manufacture and distribution of high performance automated production lines and associated equipment, with an exceptional industry reputation for quality, innovation and value.
Due to the creation of a new sector focusing on the individual Craft Artisan bakery market, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record to develop this sector. The Sales Manager will have either bakery equipment sales experience or similar technical sales experience to help manage all elements of the sales cycle; from lead generation/cold calling, to generating suspects and prospects, client visits, discussions and presentations as needed and the ability to self-close.
- To build a sales pipeline for the company's Craft Division into the South of the UK and other areas as required.
- Strategic and Tactical promotion plan of the company's product range to current customers and prospects within the target market and location
- Assist the Area Sales Manager to help formulate and execute the company's sales strategy across the target market and location
- Ensure sales calls and presentations are conducted to each on a regular basis
- Visit and present products to prospects with the aim of closing sales
- Establish a profitable revenue stream in line with targets set by the Area Sales Manager
- Measure, track and analyse the effectiveness of key sales activities to ascertain their effectiveness and provide detailed reporting
- Experience of selling technical products into the Bakery or similar markets
- Previous and successful experience of selling into a new marketspace/audience
- Ability to prepare and present to a range of clients in a trade environment
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with excellent influencing skills to be a trusted advisor'
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to take ownership, generate and try new ideas and concepts
- Technically competent
Education and Skills:
- Degree level or equivalent educated
- Fluency in French or Italian would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing and dynamic market leading international company, offering an excellent package including a company car, fuel card, flexible working, 25 days' holiday, family health care and substantial pension contributions.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions.
TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.