Senior Manager - Supply Chain Analytics (BIG 4 CONSULTING FIRM)
Alexander Ash are proudly partnering with a global 'Big 4' Consultancy who serve as one of the leading professional services organisations in the world.
As part of their huge Consulting practice and expansion into Data & Analytics, they are in the process of deploying a new bespoke new product to support Supply Chain functions across the globe. This platform uses machine learning, optimisation, simulation and advanced visualisation to deliver rapid and compelling supply chain insights to clients that will ultimately accelerate their digital supply chain journey.
As a Senior Manager, this individual will be an ambassador for delivering Digital Supply Chain Excellence to a number of FTSE 350 and Global 500 clients across a range of markets, including Retail, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Pharma.
This individual will???
- Handle large complex data sets and running machine learning algorithms to deliver rapid insight to clients
- Lead on multiple projects often within a global team
- Owning client relationships and manage them throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Build and develop technology solutions
- Assess modelling needs based on client situation and recommend best advanced analytics tools/methods to support external clients
- Identify performance improvement opportunities, and provide suitable recommendations
- Provide training, documentation and other assistance to teams to support and expand the use of analytics in industry or sector-specific domains
- Coach and develop more junior members of the team, both on assignments and more broadly within the Consulting Data Analytics team
- Transfer knowledge and handover to clients
- Codify learnings (data sources, analytics, etc)
You will need???
- Significant exposure to supply chain management (gained within one or more of the markets above over 3-7 years)
- Hands on deployment and development of supply chain analytics
- A track record of delivering change to either internal or external stakeholders
- A background and leading and developing small teams
- Exposure to solutions such as R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, MS Azure (or similar simulation solution)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level, develop a portfolio in Consulting, with huge scope for training, development and expanding your network.
Alexander Ash Consulting is acting as an agency