Payroll & HR Admin
Job title: Payroll & HR Admin (Part time)
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: GBP13,000 - GBP15,500
Hours: 20 hours (flexible)
My client are looking for a Payroll & HR Specialist to join their exciting and friendly team based in Burgess Hill. You will be required to support the payroll function with additional ad hoc support to the HR and finance department.
* Processing the monthly payroll
* Main point of contact for payroll
* Running and analysing reports
* HMRC Administration
* Processing all new hires and conducting presentations
* Supporting the HR Manager
* Coordinating and arranging interviews for new applicants
* Updating HR and payroll systems
* Filing, and updating HR personnel files
* Assisting with training management
* Greeting clients
* Covering reception as and when needed
* Ensure all invoices are signed by relevant people and scanned over in a timely manner
* CIPP qualification or working towards or equivalent experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Good IT Skills - including excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
* Cooperative and Flexible
* Excellent administrative skills
* Self-motivated & efficient
* Ability to work well under pressure
If you are looking for a new exciting position to work within a professional and friendly HR team then apply today or call Emily Rudkin on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.