Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer - Newcastle
My client is a dynamic, multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy who specialise in providing exemplary professional services throughout a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Residential, Rail and infrastructure.
This respected consultancy are looking for a Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their well-established team of engineers in Newcastle.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Client liaison
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation
- Preparation of remediation strategies and remediation verification reporting
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Working towards Chartership with a relevant body.
- Experience of completing Geo-Environmental site investigations.
- Experience in completing generic and detailed quantitative risk assessments (DQRA)
Working as a Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on for an informal chat or email