Graduate Business Development Manager
CALLING ALL SALES ASSPIRING GRADS!!
Are you a recent graduate looking to start or pursue a career in sales? Money hungry, articulate, driven graduates this exciting role is for you!
Salary: GBP22k- GBP24k + GBP45,000 OTE
Role: Business Development Executive
Our client holds a strong brand in the market and is a fun, sociable place to work. Other benefits include:
- Fab office in amazing location with a great team
- Lively social working culture- sports, bars, numerous other office events and activities
- 25 days holiday
- Employee assistance provider- confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service
- Season ticket loan
As well as having a very well known brand, this company is expanding and fast, therefore it is an extremely exciting time to join. They hold a huge place in the media industry and they are only getting bigger! They are extremely passionate about what they do and the people that work for them, making them one of the top companies to work for.
Joining them as an account manager means you will join their fast-paced sales team, some responsibilities include:
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating pitches for potential clients
- Providing clients with relevant information
- Establishing client relationships
- Calling targeting merchants with the aim to sign fabulous merchants
- Meeting sales targets
- A recent graduate OR 1-year commercial experience
If you are a hardworking, money motivated individual with a proven record of pitching and generating new business, get in touch to find out more.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Georgia King at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.