Digital Display Executive
You'll do more than the expected. You'll do the unexpected.
Digital Display Executive Working in the GCSG business, this role is key to the delivery of a step change in the digital marketing capability and performance across international markets through:
Supporting the development and execution of a best in class programmatic display marketing program.
- Supporting the development and roll out of a programmatic display roadmap, working with multiple international markets to drive the maximum return from the channel
- Partnering with key stakeholders and internal reporting and analytics teams to understand and analyse international digital acquisition performance
- Identifying, delivering and managing the programmatic buying opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with markets and supporting agencies
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that all display media is always on and optimized to generate maximum scale and efficiency and communicate results to key stakeholders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media and technology
- Proven experience of implementing Display Media campaigns in Doubleclick Bid Manager or Facebook or similar ad buying platforms/ performance marketing.
- Hands on experience of managing marketing campaigns
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Excellent numerical skills with experience of reporting on, understanding and analyzing marketing performance
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you'll find out what we're really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you'll hear. It's our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time