Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company has a number of exciting opportunities for Aircraft Mechanics to undertake an initial 6 month temporary assignment based in Derby
- To maintain and repair the avionic and mechanical equipment this includes repairing, inspecting and maintaining the structural, mechanical and electronic elements of the aircraft, replacing parts, measuring wear and assessing whether parts need repair or replacement
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail, using x-ray and magnetic inspection equipment
- To modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- To perform team leadership, coaching and support activities as appropriate (eg additional tasks).
- To ensure that the working environment is maintained in the optimum condition.
- To work as part of the team and take responsibility for producing quality products and support improvement activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Airline background
- Working as a Mechanic with Part 145
- Hanger experience
- Machine engineering/operating experience.
- To be flexible to operate to the maintenance process
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.