HR Coordinator (15-month FTC)
If you are looking to further develop or kick-start your HR career, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and determined HR Coordinator to join their collaborative team in this successful organisation and provide generalist HR advice and support to their staff across the UK for a fixed period of 15 months.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities
You will be able to cover a broad range of HR generalist duties which may include:
- Providing advice and support to managers and employees on HR Policies and Procedures
- Supporting the management team in the recruitment process administration
- Responsibility for managing the HR email inbox and dealing with queries or forwarding emails to colleagues
- Involvement in projects, such as GDPR regulations
- Assist with other HR related duties, as and when required
HR Coordinator Experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and will be qualified to degree level, or equivalent and ideally have a HR qualification at CPP level. You will have good knowledge and understanding of the challenges of operating within a small HR team and have a good grasp of prioritising challenging workloads according to the business needs. You should be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues across all levels of the organisation.
HR Coordinator Rewards
During your time with the organisation, you will benefit from:
- 30 days of annual leave, plus additional public and privilege holidays
- A competitive pension scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant and deli service
- Childcare and vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on big brands
They are based in Wallingford (OX10)
This is a small HR team based in an interesting and supportive environment. The company is a centre of excellence for their integrative scientific research.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire's leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.