Senior Construction Project Manager
igloo is the UK's leading responsible real estate business - a Development Manager working in partnership with a range of Public and Private sector organisations to deliver sustainable development projects across the country. We are a purpose-driven regeneration Bcorporation specialist delivering development projects, managing investment funds and joint-venture partnerships, and pioneering in new areas of the industry from Custom Build to community-led development - from London, to Cardiff, to Swindon, Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow and Sunderland.
We are looking for a Senior project manager to contribute to igloo's unique business, delivering successful sustainable urban regeneration projects that contribute wider economic and social benefits.
This role will involve providing the technical lead through the whole development process from site feasibility and due diligence through the concept and detailed design phase, planning application, procurement and successful construction delivery, in accordance with igloo's approved business plan and footprint?? policy.
- Construction Project Management of a range of projects predominantly in Leeds & Newcastle to successful completion and handover.
- Procuring, appointing and managing the project Consultant teams.
- The management of design, budgets, programme and the procurement of contractors.
- Assist Development Manager colleagues in the preparation of appraisals for Board approval.
- Develop & maintain relationships with supply chain consultants, contractors and suppliers in order to successfully create buildings of the very highest quality, on time to budget and achieving the greatest Social Value impact in the communities in which we work.
- A desire to use you skills to make the world a better place.
- Good knowledge of building technology and building contracts.
- Knowledge and understanding of current development and construction initiatives.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team builder and leader.
- Good client-facing skills.
- Ability to assume leadership responsibility for projects.
- Ability to exercise control over cost and programme to enable effective project delivery.
- Experience of working with both the Private and Public Sectors.
- Proven understanding of financial appraisals to assess the viability of projects.
- Experience of structuring, managing and completing regeneration projects to achieve the highest quality of workmanship, whilst managing to budget and programme.
- Production of high quality information to support decision making at a senior level.
- Management of complex financial transactions.
- Business planning, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills used to motivate and direct team members and partners.
Please apply to Alice Rossi, enclosing a full CV together with current remuneration details to