Legal Counsel - Data Protection - Financial Services - Leeds - 6-month
A Legal Counsel with excellent knowledge and experience in GDPR and privacy matters is now required by my client, a leading financial services organisation based in Leeds on an initial 6 months contract.
The Legal Counsel will have proven experience with Data protection, Privacy concepts and regulations as well as commercial contracts and ideally previous experience within a Financial organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of data protection law applicable to the business
- Strong working knowledge of commercial law, data protection, privacy concepts and regulation
- Understanding of the impact of legal and commercial decisions on regulatory best practice
- An understanding of both short and long-term business goals
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and fulfilling demanding requirements
- Recent Financial Services industry experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated Legal Counsel to secure challenging and hands on' position within a global organisation, renowned in the market for their substantial investment into Technology.
It must be stressed that only proven Legal Counsels, ideally with a FS background and skills in working with GDPR, Data Regulations and Commercial Contracts will be considered for this position.
This is an initial 6-month contract role based in Leeds and the daily rate is negotiable.