We are a long established traditional textile mill located in Macclesfield producing printed fabric.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in the role of cleaning operative. The role is a permanent full time role working 4 mornings each week.
Weekly Hours - 18 hours
Hours - 6:00am – 12:00pm Monday, 08:00am – 12:00pm Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Rate of Pay - £7.85 hourly rate
Holiday Entitlement - Holidays Pro Rata
Profit Related Pay bonus scheme - Following 6 months service
- General office cleaning.
- Cleaning Kitchen and canteen areas.
- Cleaning Sanitary ware.
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet rolls as and when required
- Empty waste bins into waste bags and carry these to collection points and re-line bins as and when required.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Housekeeping
If this opportunity excites you and you are interested in applying for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter via email.
Apply for Cleaning Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly