Internal Sales Engineer
Internal Sales Engineer
Part time: 3 days pw
Salary £10,530 pa
We are looking for a very bright and highly motivated individual to join our expanding business with big ambition and servicing customers in and around Hull and Nationwide. We are distributors of filters and related products in the commercial machine and vehicle sector with a premium brand product. The role is open to anyone currently seeking a part time role which could develop to a full time eventually, depending on the candidate. We are looking for the right candidate that has the ideal blend of passion, character, willingness to work hard and thereby be part of an exciting future.
We have achieved rapid success, due to a simple no nonsense approach with a keen eye for service and offering quality product and our determination and pleasure in building excellent relationships with both customers and internal engineering suppliers and partners.
The Role will involve:
• Liaising with customers, clients and engineers to provide the best possible service
• Filter Part Identification and technical support of products to customers and suppliers as needed (training provided)
• Sales and purchase Order processing using business system (Sage), email and telephone
• Provide administrative and sales support to sales staff, technical staff and customers on the phone or via email.
• Assisting customers, analysing their needs and following through with requests.
• Telephoning and E mailing customers and suppliers in order to handle any issues or inform/ confirm any situations in writing
• Preparing and assisting with Quotes – including entering data in our CRM, excel reporting and other software as needed.
• Become familiar with and utilise all different customer and supplier processes
• Creating sales and other reports for the managing director that provide feedback of key areas
The ideal candidate will:
• Bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good organisation and multi-tasking - Being aware and manage customer order needs by product, time, cost and quality.
• The ability to work independently and within a team is vital.
• You will be required to prioritise your own workload and reach the customers high standards for efficiency and customer service.
• You must possess up to date computer skills with particular emphasis on the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Sage.
• The ability to show willingness and ability to learn is a must.
• Applicants from Automotive parts sales and support may be ideal but anyone with a scientific /general engineering background with good grounded practical knowledge.
• Clean full driving license