Vacancy - Brand Marketing Coordinator
inMusic Europe has a great new position for someone passionate about Brand awareness, Marketing and the global DJ industry, looking for a role that offers fantastic career development opportunities.
inMusic is recognised for the development and manufacturing of forward-thinking, technologically advanced and award-winning DJ products. The Brand Marketing Coordinator position will work within inMusic's DJ Marketing team, representing the Denon DJ, Rane and Numark brands. The successful applicant will join a passionate, driven and highly-energised group, currently shifting the paradigm in the professional and enthusiast DJ landscape.
The Brand Marketing Coordinator activities will include;
• Engaging in daily and effective communication between UK, EU and US offices
• Communicating with internal, direct market, key account and international Sales teams on Brand projects and activities
• Liaising with the Trade Marketing and Amazon teams to ensure that all copy, creative assets and messaging is available
• Refreshing DJ brand webpages with updated copy, graphics and content
• Working with external agencies and suppliers incorporating flexible project management strategies
• Communications with media partners regarding campaign management, asset distribution and product reviews
• Analysing brand performance and perception with different channels and territories to deliver segmented campaigns
• Assist with developing varying strategies for different markets and territories ensuring the correct voice is used
• Managing day-to-day operations and executing plans across the global teams
• Participating in project management of Trade Shows, Events and Brand Activations
• Reviewing, organising and monitoring multi-faceted product launch campaigns
• Coordinate video projects from conceptualisation, scripting, planning, talent organising, shoot logistics and execution
• Project manage photoshoots, digital and printed promotional materials, working with internal and external creative to ensure all materials meet brand guidelines.
• Manage the critical path for all trade promotional materials, tracking delivery and deployment
• Assist with writing engaging content for print and digital media as required
• Effectively managing the marketing calendar and coordinating events
• Organising event bookings, travel and accommodation including any relevant travel documents
Additional components of this role may involve periodic on-location/field work alongside the DJ divisions' Artist Liaison/Support, Event Management and Brand Activation teams, where superior communication ability with positive and sustained energy levels under pressure are paramount. Accordingly, a candidate's knowledge and immersion in DJ technology, products, culture and lifestyle will be considered highly favourable.
Due to the position of inMusic's DJ division as a global leader in the prestige DJ marketplace and the diverse nature of its team's operational business hours, the successful applicant should be willing to work occasionally outside of the normal 9~5, Monday to Friday parameters and be prepared for periodic national and international travel also. The role is UK based at the company's Ash Vale (Surrey) based headquarters but could occasionally allow periods of remote location (home) working
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge, passion and energy of/for DJ/music technology, night-time industries, trends, culture and lifestyle
• Uncompromising attention to detail in all executed tasks, workflow & responsibilities
• Exceptional time-management and written/verbal communication skills
• Strong music-related business, marketing and creative background
• Ability to operate calmly and efficiently in high pressure environments
• Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at a pace
• Able to work independently and as part of a highly motivated team
• Experience in a marketing/branding role either agency or client-side
• Experience coordinating marketing/design projects, working with internal and external management
• General understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Detail driven, excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
• Good knowledge of social networks, forums and blogging
• Experience and prowess in communicating with creative individuals
• Able to take a standard set workflow and self-change it to an 'exceptional' workflow
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Able to manage multi-component projects and tasks whilst meeting strict deadlines
• Positive, passionately driven and creative
• Punctual, professional, organised
• Energised and enthusiastic team player
• Self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary, based on experience, individuality and flair, is on offer
Please submit a CV and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience and especially why you'd love to work with the DJ division before 9th April 2018. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.Company Description inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.