6 days left
- Full Time
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Arborist Supervisor to join our team Hailey Road, Erith. The successful applicant will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum.
The Arborist Supervisor role:
We have a fantastic opportunity, we are looking to recruit a Arborist Supervisor to supervise and develop the arboriculture teams and associated functions planning and prioritising works to provide arboriculture services in a safe manner which are customer oriented, high quality, responsive to the needs of the Association including external clients and in line with service standards and BS3998.
Knowledge/experience/skills required by the Arborist Supervisor:
- Proven experience working in arboricultural services field
- Demonstrable experience of supervising teams in challenging environment
- Management and prioritising work loads
- Good IT skills use of Confirm Connect or associated arboricultural software
- Specialist technical knowledge of arboricultural practices
- NPTC units in the range of 30 to 39 - 40 /41 or equivalent
- Current driving licence (B+E desirable)
- Ability to work in all weathers in an outdoor environment
- Ability to undertake physically demanding work at height
Qualifications required of our Arborist Supervisor:
- NPTC: 30-39 / 40 – 41
- Current driving licence
Closing date & time: 30th April 2018 – 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Arborist Supervisor please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST