Digital Account Manager
This company has got an exciting opportunity open in May 2018.
They are looking for a Conversion Digital Account Manager
ROLE IN A SENTENCE
To take care of some of our clients and ensure their strategy is being adhered to, their experiment roadmap is in line, all tasks are being completed and, most importantly, our client's happiness is a 10 / 10.
ROLE IN A FEW MORE SENTENCES
The two qualities that will make you excel in this position
1) A people person
A bonus skill is experience within Conversion Optimisation. Although not essential (because we'll teach, train and you'll be immersed within the world of CRO), having experience in conversion optimisation and experimentation will certainly benefit you.
As a digital account manager, you are expected to support our internal strategy, research and development teams in our quest to add value to our clients.
This requires an eclectic range of skills - great with client relationships, super organised, able to spin many plates at one point in time, understand the value of efficiency within an agency etc
Ultimately, you're the face of the company. That means you're friendly, proactive and organised all rolled into one. And considering we're one of the fastest growing optimisation agencies in the country, with blue chip clients like Travis Perkins, Mamas and Papas and Technogym, those are some big shoes to fill; but exciting none-the-less.
The role is versatile and could consist of anyone of a number of things, inc.
- Responsible for weekly calls with our clients - both the preparation of, undertaking, notes thereof
- Responsible for monthly strategy meeting with our clients - both the preparation of, undertaking, notes thereof
- Ensuring our project management tool is up to date and consistent with relevant actions both internally and externally
- Ensuring that all client experiment results are available at request of client
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- At all times, you'll know where they are up to with every client and next steps
And much more! The role, in itself, is to help the day-to-day operations of the business by ensuring everything in the background is running as it should be. Organisation is therefore a must!
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Fantastic exposure to scaling business at an incredible pace through conversion optimisation, with some great brands like Technogym, Mamas and Papas and Papa Johns
- Plenty of opportunity to work from home, we're pretty easy going
- Relaxed work environment with no dress code
- Monthly nights out with the team from Rave Bingo to awful Karaoke
- A structured personal development plan monitored through OKRs with plenty of opportunity for external conferences
- A tradition of Friday lunch, paid for by the company, delivered by Deliveroo, chosen by our weekly winner of mystery competitions
- Jelly Beans. So many Jelly Beans.
- The cutest office dog you've ever seen