Enterprise Data Architect
Enterprise Data Architect
£55,000 DOE Plus Generous Pension Scheme & Benefits Package
If you have experience of designing and implementing data architectures, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a lasting impact with an international, long-standing company.
Our client is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. They are now looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join their team.
As the Enterprise Data Architect, you’ll design, build and operate our client’s information platform, incorporating their data warehouse.
Leading a newly established team, you’ll help to transform the business into a data and information-driven enterprise by streamlining their data architecture and enhancing data quality and access.
Translating business needs into functional requirements, you’ll propose, implement, test and maintain a viable and cost-effective data architecture and communicate with a range of stakeholders.
You’ll define principles for our client’s data management and data strategy, as well as co-ordinating efforts that impact the data supporting the company’s unique propositions.
To be considered, you will need experience of the following:
- Designing data solutions through the analysis of business problems and understanding the technical landscape
- Designing and implementing scalable and flexible data architectures, including major data solutions like Hadoop, NoSQL, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra and Azure Cosmos DB
- Using methodologies to support the movement and transformation of data and integrating fragmented datasets
- ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend or Pentaho
- Major scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python and R
- Data governance, compliance and API control
- Security associated with network edge devices, communication channels, certificate and credential management
- GUI design and implementation, system integration and M2M communications
Credible and influential, as the Enterprise Data Architect, you’ll be a clear, analytical thinker with a pragmatic approach. You’ll also be able to work creatively and collaboratively in a solution-focused environment.
To apply for the role of Enterprise Data Architect, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Enterprise Data Architect, Data Architect, Data Warehouse Architect, Senior Data Analyst, Lead Information Architect, Data Solution Architect, Senior Data Modeller, Data Analysis.