Internal Sales & Service Executive
Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our Newtownabbey based client with the recruitment of an Internal Sales & Customer Service Executive for a role to cover maternity leave for a period of 9 months.
* To assist both the Commercial & Sales Directors and help the external sales team achieve company objectives.
* To ensure growth from existing customers and from new business.
* Develop close business relationships with our existing customer base. Getting respect and trust of customers will be key.
* Ensure our customers enjoy the highest level of customer service in the industry.
* Identify areas of possible new products and help launch them into the market.
* Participate in Sales briefings/meetings and help prepare the board report for the Commercial & Sales Directors.
* Pro-actively contact customers and potential customers about possible business opportunities on a regular basis.
* Respond in a quick professional manner to all enquiries for products and ensuring that quotations are followed up a few days after submission.
* Manage a quotation and follow up system within the department.
* Ensure we have the right level of stock for the business and ensure slow moving stock and oddities are pro-actively sold on.
* Ensure orders are entered accurately and quickly by the internal team.
* Credits and complaints to be dealt with in quick and efficient manner.
* Ensure samples and literature are efficiently used and distributed to external sales people and customers.
* Occasional visits to important customers.
Applicants should have at least 2 years internal sales experience and working knowledge of Excel.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week: 8:30 a. - 5:15 p. Mon - Thurs and 8:30 a. - 4:00 p. - Friday (with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break per day)
If interested please apply via the apply link
Apply for Internal Sales & Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly