IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
Location: Ashford, Middlesex TW15 (near Heathrow Airport)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday - Friday 42 hours per week 09 - 17)
Rhenus Lupprians is a specialist logistics solutions company providing specialist transport, engineering, warehousing and management for medical, computer, print and other hi-tech industries.
Through a continuous investment in technology solutions and logistical resources, we have built a foundation of knowledge and expertise that enables the business to deliver an unrivalled range of value-added logistics services. We are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to join our team based in Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 (Near Heathrow Airport).
This position would ideally suit someone at the early stage of their IT career. The IT Support Analyst will provide first line IT support (hardware and software) to users plus work on ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
* To provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
* To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
* To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT team.
* To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
* To contribute to ensuring that the HelpDesk systems and software are kept up to date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly.
* To deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment.
* To install and configure operating systems and software to agreed standards.
* To maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to standards determined by the IT Manager, by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
* To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
* To assist in the compilation of the technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users.
* To liaise with colleagues in corporate IT teams to ensure continuity of service for all users.
* To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.
* To undertake such projects of a level commensurate with the responsibility of the post, as designated by the IT Manager.
* To conform with Corporate standards and guidelines with respect to information systems.
* To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
* To undertake such other duties, training and/or out of hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
Key Skills and Experience
* An enthusiastic team member who can also work on their with a own initiative
* Very presentable appearance with polite manner
* Flexible with a 'can do' attitude
* Previous first line IT helpdesk support is preferred and a qualification in IT/Electronics would be an advantage
* Full training will be provided on organisation specific software, with opportunities for career development
* Full driving license preferred.
To be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' to submit your CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this position
All Applications must be submitted by 17:30hrs on Friday 4th May 2018
If you do not hear from the HR Department within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for IT Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly