Assistant Veterans Officer
Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: Assistant Veterans Officer
Hours: The postholder will be required to be flexible in working hours and have the use of a vehicle, where car allowance and mileage will be paid.
Salary: £21K per annum + £500 car allowance
Due to continued success, our client is looking to recruit for an exciting position within the company as an Assistant Veteran Officer.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will ideally have an ex-service personnel background.
- Will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will possess drive, commitment and enthusiasm to motivate a small staff team ensuring the smooth running of accommodations in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Leicester.
- Knowledge of Benefits would be an advantage, however training will be given.
- Will have an understanding and empathy of the work our client carries out to assist individuals to work towards independent living.
Closing date: 27th April 2018
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.