Delivery Specialist - Slough
Delivery Specialist (IT Recruitment)
We currently have an opportunity for a Delivery Specialist to join our vibrant office in Slough to work for our reputable UK & European clients.
You will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying candidates for permanent and contract positions (high volume!). You will manage the hiring process from start to finish. This will involve collaborating intensively with the Key Account Managers at Intuition and potentially with the client managers.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Sourcing potential candidates using our internal database, job boards, online databases and social networks
- Screening potential candidates for the roles with your clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews with candidates
- Updating in-house systems
- Coordinating interviews and contract negotiations
- Develop into an Account Management role within 6 months
- You're fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language skill is a plus.
- You have Recruitment experience and/or B2B Sales experience
- You're an excellent communicator and have a strong drive to achieve success.
- You're able to build rapport effectively across a range of audiences.
- You have strong sales and negotiating skills.
- You pay strong attention to details and are result driven.
- You are energetic and curious by nature.
- You have strong computer literacy and the capability to work quickly whilst ensuring the upmost accuracy.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Intensive training and clear development & progressions plans throughout your career
- At Intuition we strive to help develop our employees to reach their full potential. We have many career opportunities to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
If you're interested in this position, please reply with your most recent CV in Word format for immediate interview!
Intuition IT Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.