Sr Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Agile Central (formerly Rally) Product Marketing Team.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manage r, you will focus on helping the team create messaging and positioning for Agile Central, create product based content and work with other CA marketing teams to drive demand generation activities and sales plays.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research and competitive analyses to help craft unique messaging and positioning for Agile Central solution and services
- Developing product based content including product briefs, presentations, web copy, videos, infographics, and blogs
- Work with cross functional marketing teams to execute go-to-market plans to achieve pipeline and demand generation goals
- Be part of a team that manages product launches
- Help organize CA led events and thought leadership webcast programs
- Help team create and manage customer marketing, install base activities
- Provide sales enablement support on topics such as competitive and market analysis, and provide sales teams including presentations and success stories
How You'll Stand Out:
- Domain knowledge in Agile solutions or services
- 5+ years' experience in the enterprise application market
- Candidates should have experience with the life cycle of technology solutions and the ability to develop customer-facing content and sales enablement tools.
- Previous roles in product management or sales
- Minimal travel is required
- Strong communication and story telling skills is a plus
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package - all while pushing the boundaries of what's possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA's fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver