Strategic Threat Consultant: Corporate Security: Global Energy Co
Strategic Threat Consultant: Corporate Security: Global Energy Co.
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Threat Consultant to take on this interesting two-year contract role in support of security assessment in Nigeria, specifically working on:
a) strategic-level threat analysis, drawing on in-country operational assessments;
b) developing and maintaining liaison with UK, US and European governments, think-tanks, consultancies and academics on Nigerian security and political issues;
c) mentoring and coaching the Nigeria-based intelligence team;
d) monthly in-country research trips
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will come from a consultancy, government security service or military intelligence background. On-the-ground experience in Nigeria along with a sound grasp of the present political and security environment are high desirable for this role
- Proven ability to mentor and coach
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment
- Research using open sources, private intelligence companies and proprietary sources
- Analysis of Nigerian security & political issues (short-term and long-term), including ability to collect and assess data
- Understanding of threat dynamics and ability to interpret them in a manner relevant for the business
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.