Digital and Social Media Coordinator
It's an exciting time within our Development Business in the UK as we grow our existing pipeline of residential, commercial and retail assets. We currently have several important vacancies in the very early stages of some of our most significant urban regeneration programmes, which offer career defining opportunities for ambitious candidates.
Of our upcoming work, a significant portion is due to be located in Haringey, north London where Lendlease, the community and the local authority will work together to deliver a new benchmark for inclusive regeneration. This is an opportunity for you to be involved from the start, part of a team that will deliver socio-economic benefits for existing communities, via physical transformation.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- The digital and social media coordinator is responsible for working with the different Lendlease project teams,internal and external stakeholders, agencies and external media teams to deliver our new company social media strategy.
- To plan, manage, execute and measure development project social activity and campaign effectiveness, as well as keeping project websites up to date and relevant.
- The role requires good attention to detail, excellent written skills and confidence working with many business users.
Your previous experience will include corporate social media management either Agency or Client side.
- Design, implement and evolve social media strategy for major Lendlease development projects.
- Recommending and developing strategy as to the social media landscape and Lendlease's engagement in these platforms.
- Coordinate with the development and socio-economic teams to support engagement and media activity via social channels.
- Identify future social channel or campaign opportunities for the development projects.
- Plan, manage, execute and measure the development project social activity and campaigns.
- Support external media, marketing and engagement through social media campaigns.
- Manage paid social campaign accounts, budgets and campaign delivery
- Daily monitoring of our social accounts and general development project mentions
- Coordinate post management ensuring cohesive content and messaging across all projects
- Crisis/situation coordination - monitoring to identify potential business/safety/reputation/branding issues
- Respond/reply to social post comments in a timely and engaging manner
- Manage the social content calendar.
- Administration and user support for our global social media platform; Sprinklr (prior experience with Sprinklr is not essential)
- Recommend and develop creative social posts and amplify ideas to best support the most appropriate channels.
- Plan and draft content for the project website
- Manage the website content calendar
- Identify opportunities to create engaging, relevant content for the project website.
- Monitoring of project website analytics and reporting.
- Recommend and develop website content to generate more traffic and engagement.
- Track our social campaigns and general monitoring of the project / development social landscape.
- Measure and evaluate campaign performance to develop more honed, concise and agile campaigns for the future.
- Monitor and track our social mentions and audience engagement via Sprinklr.
- Crisis management/business issue tracking, reporting and recommendations to management on best course of action.
Key Internal Stakeholders
- External Media Team
- Corporate Affairs team
- Colleagues in socio-economic and sustainability teams.
Key External Stakeholders
- Agencies on the Lendlease Marketing Supplier Panel
- 3rd party partners
- Project PR agency
- Project branding agency
- Any key project stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in digital journalism or communications.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' industry experience in a corporate, media, marketing or communications role that involved social media management and campaign support
- Experience within the construction/development/property industry would be viewed favourably.
- A proven track record of juggling multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to produce own content for social posts/copywriting
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with Social monitoring and reporting software (Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Adobe Social)
- Adobe Creative Suite.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.