Senior Surveyor - Retail Property Management
National Real Estate Partnership
Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor
Retail Property Management. London, UK
Our client, a renowned UK based Property Partnership, are enjoying a period of rapid growth in their Retail Management team. With a pre-existing, high profile client base in place, alongside recent successes pitching for new business, expect to see this company going from strength to strength over the next few years.
In a team lead by highly respected Partners with a wealth of experience and a reputation for delivering in the retail world, this is the ideal opportunity to put yourself in the hot seat and progress quickly within the team.
The budget for this role is up to GBP50,000 per annum, plus car allowance, benefits and a generous yearly bonus.
Working alongside the Partners and the rest of your team, you will be responsible for delivering the day-to-day property/lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements for a retail portfolio. Putting the client's needs first is essential, as is delivering a superior level of service. Ensure compliance with the Management Agreements and KPI's both previously agreed and those moving forward.
- Client Liaison - Attend any Asset Management and leasing Meetings and provide the client with asset overview, operational updates and recommendations where necessary. Ensure the client is happy with the reporting and response time frames.
- Support delivery of the property management function and manage operational issues to ensure satisfactory resolution, working closely with onsite centre management teams
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
We all know the high level of skill and dedication it takes to manage world-class property portfolios. With that in mind, if you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Property Management, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on .
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross - Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.