Creative Services Manager - Bournemouth
Creative Services Manager
I am currently working with a fast growing group of agencies who are looking for a Creative Services Manager to join them. This role will oversee the production and delivery of the agencies work across all the agencies disciplines, from studio work to SEO and animation
Reporting into the Operations Director you'll help schedule and manage the process of turning briefs into tangible outputs across a variety of media and departments. You will also work closely with the Creative Director, Head of Design, Studio Manager and Production Director, as well as the account handling and commercial teams
- You will be the go to person for all the companies' offices, with an overview into all department's workflows.
- You will be key within the traditional and digital studios ensuring the agency realigns its offering into new markets.
- Helping to reshape the way work flows through the agency, aligning all departments and workflows.
- Working with the company Technical Director and heads of departments to help develop internal processes and systems.
- Managing resource requirements across the departments back to the Commercial Director.
- Reporting utilisation across departments.
- Build and maintain quality control processes.
- Scoping out and determining the feasibility of producing campaign work across a variety of media.
- Ensuring that all briefs are delivering a quality service back to the account team, being both on time and within budget
- At least 10 years' experience across a variety of agency disciplines - including print, digital and animation.
- Experience of working with residential property developers would be an advantage.
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications
- Be able to present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge/news.
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency.
- Able to work across a variety of production processes and aware of technological developments in these
- Knowledgeable about media outputs, both on and offline