Vacancy - ION Sales Manager (UK)
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new senior position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, experienced, dynamic and highly-professional ION Sales Manager. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Professional Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The ION Sales Manager will report directly to inMusic's European CEO, taking ownership of an existing highly successful and motivated sales team, overseeing the sales of ION Audio within the UK.
The successful candidate will join inMusic Europe Ltd at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role centering on forecasting, product development and localized key-account management. A central component of this role will involve strategic planning of innovative and effective sales & marketing methodologies specifically for the UK Consumer Electronics market in line with defined targets for growth across this segment. Due to inMusic's positioning as a UK market leader and the varied nature of its UK sales channel, regular regional travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic's Ash Vale office.
Drive, passion and organization are integral to this position. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are adaptable, sales-hungry, confident and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging Consumer Electronics sector, this is the role for you.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Design and implement strategic business plans for ION Audio to expand the company's customer base and maximise market presence within the UK
- Map potential customers and generate new, innovative leads for the organization
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Lead and manage a high-performing team through effective training, development and coaching.
- Ensure that all regional sales targets set by the Company are met within the division by delivering profitable growth through effective leadership
- Devise accurate forecasting for ION and the applicable product portfolio
- Account based target setting and implementation
- Propose new product lines with strong awareness of current market trends and consumer needs
- To agree and communicate sales and management KPIs alongside the associated benefits and implications of performance against these
- To arrange and deliver effective regular divisional sales meetings driving action and activity
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging market trends and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Skills and Experience
?? Sales professional with demonstrable experience selling to the CE sector
?? Widely recognised and trusted expert within the CE sector
?? Proven sales success and experience in marketing concepts
?? Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
• Positive, driven & sales hungry
• Punctual, Professional, organized
• Team player
• Self motivated
• UK Based
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary based on experience is on offer, including a bonus structure.Company Description inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.