Investment Management Assistant
Meraki Talent are recruiting for a leading Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm, based here in Scotland, who are currently seeking an Investment Support Administrator to join their Edinburgh Office. The firm has an excellent reputation in the area for providing professional and personalised financial advice to a wide range of HNW clients.
The firm are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for individuals who are keen to work in a fast paced, professional environment. The successful applicant will be someone with previous experience in a similar role who is looking to take the next step up. It will provide you the opportunity to grow, and work for a firm which will support your personal development.
- First point of contact for client queries and issues
- Creating client investment reports
- Preparing documentation for client appointments or financial advice services
- New Business processing
- Working closely with advisors to complete any ad hoc tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working on a platform would be advantageous
- Knowledge of KYC and AML
If have a client centric approach, and are looking for your 'next big move' then please get in touch with Craig on or on