Process Mapping Business Analyst (12 month FTC)
We are undertaking a number of initiatives to help our business service teams operate more efficiently and cohesively, with a focus on high quality service delivery to internal clients. We are recruiting a Process Mapping Business Analyst to support this.
The Business Analyst will:
- Identify and prioritise core, internal business service processes to be (re)mapped.
- Consult business service department heads and their subject matter experts to understand governing policies, purpose of processes and desired business outcomes.
- Lead process design workshops and take responsibility for output and delivery.
- Identify opportunities for policy and process improvement, simplification and standardisation.
- Map processes and align where business output is complimentary.
- Audit existing process documentation for completeness, accuracy and usefulness.
- Design new or re-design existing process documentation (process maps, standard operating procedures).
- Identify appropriate process controls, metrics and reporting.
- Identify core competencies required to deliver processes e.g. data verification and entry, document production, content harvesting and storage, report generation, research and analysis.
- Document implications of any process change to facilitate development of change impact assessments.
- Ability to act decisively, and move projects with pace
- Good knowledge of process frameworks, process methods
- Adept at process analysis, producing process documentation and process modelling.
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE - we will not accept speculative CV's, or any associated terms, sent to the business unless otherwise requested.