Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client, a global leading player within the insurance field is looking for a Operations Analyst based in Halifax on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (Yearly Rate).
The successful candidate will spend the majority of your time, researching operations to understand how they work in practice and analysing data to generate insights. You will solve complex business problems by challenging assumptions through grounded data. You will take a system wide approach to understand how the parts of an operation interact in order to optimise the whole, rather than a part. You will have strong written and oral communication skills - able to communicate complex information simply and clearly to build support for your recommendations. You will have a recognised statistics qualification or have lean/six sigma accreditation to a minimum of green belt.
- Clarifying the definition of the business problem to be solved.
- Collecting, collating, manipulating and reconciling data from numerous sources to ensure its completeness and accuracy.
- Performing analyses or investigations to identify root causes of pre-defined business issues.
- Developing business cases to support your recommendations for change.
- Facilitating workshops to collect information, share data/fact driven insights and develop models.
- Supporting the claims management team in delivering solutions which have a significant impact at a departmental level.
- Defining and implementing monitoring and controls to track the realization of project benefits.
- Responsible for benefit validation and agreement with the CSI Analytics team.
Top 3/4 Evaluation Criteria (Hard Skills)
- Data analysis skills - can work through data, build model and make appropriate recommendations such as improvement processes, cost savings on spend
- Research & intelligence gathering skills
- Business/process improvement skills and experience of operating specific processes and procedures, including highly automated processes
- Recognised statistics qualification or have lean/six sigma accreditation to a minimum of green belt.
- Agile environment experience
As the role has a fast turnaround time apply today to ensure you don't miss out
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business