Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our growing, fast-paced company.
You will partner with our business and sales teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and cash collection by building relationships our FTSE 100 clients. You will also be joining a large and very successful team.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and quality check all transactions posted to sales ledger
- Produce client invoices and credit notes
- Setup and maintain accounts
- Participate in regular ledger reviews
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Ensure positive cashflow
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience gained within a Billing Analyst role
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you think the above is you, please apply today.
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.