Customer Service Apprentice - Manchester
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate and committed individual, looking for your next challenge in your career?
This is an 18 month apprenticeship, studying for the Level 3 Customer Services Specialist Apprenticeship Qualification.
You will provide a customer facing service for the organisation by responding to telephone and written customer enquiries, maintain up to date knowledge about our projects, follow administrative processes and share information in order for us to respond to enquiries effectively.
Main day to day responsibilities:
- Delivering a timely, accurate and high quality service to internal and external customers
- Responding to telephone and written enquiries
- Undertaking basic research where required
- Maintaining an overview of Arts Council projects and initiatives
- Acting as an advocate for the Arts Council, representing Customer Services at meetings
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Customer Services
5 GCSEs at grade C or above (including English and Maths, with English at Grade A or B)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to use initiative to seek improved ways of working
To apply please go to the link below -
Ref No. ICF79