HR MI Specialist
The HR MI Specialist is responsible for data and analysis across the HR function - Reward, Payroll, Recruitment, Projects & Practice, Employee Relations, HR Services, L&D
A large and commercial not-for-profit organisation based in West Yorkshire.
This role will take full ownership of the management information in the organisation working closely with the wider HR function and stakeholders across the business. The successful candidate will also manage internal HR relationships and IT relationship in particular myHR.
The idea candidate will have the following:
- Worked in a HR Generalist or Business Partnering role for 3 years
- Delivered HR analytics, and able to develop frameworks and processes to data
- Will have worked closely with HR and Business managers to understand and develop appropriate analytics, and instil confidence in data provided
- Sound understanding and experience of managing data
- Capability and experience of data process review and mapping
- Managed data and MI in line with required project timetables
GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 + benefits