User Experience (UX) Architect
Requisition No.: 161762
Location: Burlington, MA, US
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is looking to hire a UX Architect to join our local team in Burlington, MA.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a busy UX team working on cloud-based (SaaS) enterprise software as we create a user experience that is a competitive differentiator for our company. We're securing the world's software.
You'll join a smart, fun, and energetic team of UX generalists, who love working for CA Veracode, as well as working with each other. Across CA Veracode, we value the individual. We create an environment to bring out the best in one another. We cheerlead and celebrate victories. We help our customers be heroes.
Our team works closely with product management and development as an integrated practice serving the UX needs of a nearly twenty agile teams. You'll take on complex and challenging UX projects, that will give you the opportunity to grow technically and as a designer.
- Quickly design and produce wireframes for new features using Sketch
- Create mid-fidelity prototypes for use in customer research and usability testing
- Work with our user researcher to validate concepts and designs at all stages with customers and partners
- Collaborate with UX designers and other researchers
- Provide and receive feedback to/from peers in design reviews
- Mentor more junior designers
- Own our pattern library and drive platform evolution
The Qualified Candidate will:
- Have a MS degree or global equivalent in Information Design, Industrial Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology or related HCI discipline
- Have 7+ years of experience designing complex, enterprise applications (B2B)
- Have a high level of competency using Sketch and other related tools (Jira)
- Have strong data visualization/information design skills
- Be comfortable operating in an Agile development environment
- Enjoy collaborating with UX designers and other researchers
- Provide and receive feedback to/from peers in design review
- Enjoy mentoring more junior designers
- Have experience partnering with PM and development stakeholders
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package - all while pushing the boundaries of what's possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA's fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Boston