Business Analyst / Project Manager - Regulatory Change
We're looking for a Regulatory Change BA/PM to join us on a rolling contractual basis. The role is based in London and sits within the investment bank.
The role focuses on the impact of Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) on the FX, Rates and Credit (FRC) division within the Investment Bank and involves the interaction with several stakeholders across the bank including trading, sales, business management, market risk, IT, data, on-boarding, operations, finance and control functions.
Role: Regulatory Change BA/PM
Location: London, City
Duration: Rolling contract
Paying market rates
Key areas of focus for this role include:
• Conduct activities related to front-to-back regulatory change across the FRC business area. This includes producing business requirements, facilitating workshops, project planning, running project meetings and testing delivered solutions.
• Partner with Market Risk, Finance, IT, Business Management and Operations to manage and facilitate the full project lifecycle - requirement analysis, design, build, test and implementation.
• Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the project lifecycle to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations. Balance scope, schedule, quality and risks. Make adjustments as necessary. Regularly update the programme management team and stakeholders on status of projects.
- FRTB knowledge, especially around NMRFs and desk level tests
- Excellent understanding of key relevant finance and market risk principles and fundamentals, including VaR and RniV, risk factor sensitivities, and risk-theoretical PnL.
- Very strong analytical skills strong analytical skills, logical analysis and conceptual thinking.
- Track record of success in leading business change projects within large and complex organisations.
- Investment Banking experience
- Python experience - beneficial
- FX, Rates and Credit product knowlede - also beneficial
If you'd like to know more about the above position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and we'll be in touch.