Infrastructure Services - Hinckley Point C
We are looking for a Site Manager to join our team in Hinckley Point, Somerset.
The Site Manager reports to our Skanska Project Manager and will be responsible for the planning and supervision of all in-house and subcontract resource.
- Manage and supervise schemes on-site to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget and in accordance with the HSEQ standards required by Skanska.
- Liaise with other stakeholders as required to deliver schemes (service managers, Designers etc)
- Ensure Construction Phase Plans, method statements and safe systems of work are in-place before work is started and that required safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensures in-house and subcontractors site personnel are competent and fully trained to undertake their work.
- Fully engage with commercial teams and takes responsibility for the commercial performance of the project.
- Supports the Project Manager to develop construction programmes, phasing plans and method statements.
We're looking for
- IOSH/ SMSTS
- Ideally Degree Qualified - (not essential)
- Driving licence
Our infrastructure services team delivers projects that maintain and enhance the built environment. Part of that is our work to operate, maintain and improve large parts of the UK road network. Whether you're involved in frontline operational work, design, project management or office-based services, every day you'll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.