Sales Operations Analyst
Requisition No.: 161844
Location: Burlington, MA, US
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations organization. This job is focused on providing day-to-day sales operational support to help the sales teams win new business and retain existing business. Similar support is also provided to CA Veracode's Channel Partners. A key component of the support provided centers on "deals desk" support for non-standard, special deal requests including pricing and terms and conditions.
- Consults with Sales Account Executives and Channel Partners on deal structuring to address client needs including pricing, licensing, and terms and conditions.
- Reviews and analyzes Sales and Channel Partner deal requests for special pricing, pricing discounts, and/or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Collaborates with Sales Account Executives and cross-functional stakeholders to review, advise and approve/disapprove deals.
- Assists with the monthly revenue recognition process with the Accounting team
- Collaborates with Sales Account Executives and Channel Partners to have agreed upon pricing and terms and conditions' modifications made to contracting documents.
- Processes booking in Salesforce CRM tool for all closed sales opportunities.
- Manages Salesforce data cleanliness on an ongoing basis directly and in concert with Sales.
- Supports operational needs of assigned Sales teams to include Salesforce data validation for newly added accounts, Salesforce report production, analyses of critical Sales data, and participation in Sales team forecast calls, team meetings and QBR's.
- 3 or more years overall business experience.
- Strong business consulting/advisory skills (Helping Sales Reps with deal structuring)
- 1-2 years' experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work.
- Strong financial aptitude including financial analyses. Excel proficiency.
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration.
- Solid data analyses capability.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Exceptional, polished communication skills-both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate decisively with conviction and hold firm on key positions despite pressure to the contrary.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years Sales Operations Experience.
- Familiarity with CPQ or similar quoting tools.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package - all while pushing the boundaries of what's possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA's fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Boston