Digital Account Manager - UK, London
A new and exciting role with one of the worlds' leading recruitment advertising companies.
This role is perfect for an individual looking to expand their expertise within the digital space and build their advertising / PPC knowledge, whilst being part of a vibrant team who are dedicated, focused and hungry for success!
The Account Manager will act as a key driver of existing account growth through campaign optimisation, performance analysis as well as budget and CPC change recommendations.
The role will primarily consist of monitoring each account within their book of business, making campaign level optimisations to facilitate best performance, client retention, budget fulfillment and overall book growth quarter over quarter.
ZipRecruiter are one of the world's largest job aggregators. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, we employ over 800 talented individuals that have serviced over 1 Million delighted customers since our inception in 2010! With one-of-a-kind technology, data- driven expertise and the #1 rated job search app on Android & iOS in the US, we're the best hiring platform for employers and job seekers.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with Account Coordinators and BDM's
- Effectively managing accounts to achieve budget and client goals
- Be the first point of contact with clients, leading meetings and reviews
- Optimising campaign, budget, segmentation and overall performance
- Providing appropriate product suggestions on a client-by-client basis
- Upselling and growing your book of business, quarter over quarter
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Sales / Digital / Recruitment would be advantageous
- Experience supporting or managing CPC campaigns
- An outstanding individual with strong rapport building skills
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- A detail-oriented and organised individual
You will be:
- An enthusiastic and optimistic team player
- Coachable, eager to listen, learn and implement advice from your manager
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Someone who listens patiently. Will probe and clarify with sales and/or prospects
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- The opportunity to join a company at the start of something very special
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Significant opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Company Pension scheme and live cover x 4 basic annual salary
- Medical Insurance Plan
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
Company Description ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world's best search algorithm for jobs.