Call Centre Advisor
Vitality, Call Centre Advisor, Full & Part Time hours available, Immediate Start
We have excellent career opportunities for an experienced full time or part time Call Centre Advisor to join our team in the centre of Stockport.
You will not be required to work late nights or weekends with your working ours being 8.45 – 5.15 Monday – Thursday and 08.45 – 2.45 Friday. With part time available as well as full time, we are really flexible in terms of your working hours so you can choose what hours will suit you best!
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
You will receive a salary of £17,500 per annum plus benefits including;
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer matched contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- 2 weeks classroom based training, on-going development and fantastic career prospects
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
As our Call Centre Advisor you will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice. You will generate leads for a Healthcare Consultant to quote them for a private medical insurance policy. This is a fast paced and target driven role where you will deal with both individual and team sales targets.
To become our Call Centre Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a sales or contact centre environment, preferably target based.
- You’ll treat everyone you deal with as an individual, understanding their needs, showing empathy and making them feel important.
- You will make sure that every customer you speak to puts the phone down feeling like they’ve had an excellent Vitality experience.
- You will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and the overall success of the sales team.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our Call Centre Advisor, please click ‘apply’ today for an immediate interview.