Customer Service Advisor - Night Shift
I am recruiting for a Night Shift Customer Service Advisor for an award winning company based in Sutton Coldfield paying a salary of £18224.
The client deals with prepaid funeral plans; this is a chance to join a very conscientious, sociable and friendly team with a clear career progression opportunity. These vacancies have come about due to growth requirements for the current night team.
As a night shift Customer Service Advisor you will respond to high volume inbound 'At Need' client calls regarding to funeral arrangements where you will need to show sensitivity and empathy. These calls will be received from client's friends and family along who will be calling to activate the funeral plan the client has taken out. You will also receive calls from the Police and Network Rail with who the client has a contract with too.
Other duties will also include inbound enquiries from customers who may be responding to specific marketing material, no sales targets are in place but you will be expected to advise on the different funeral plans on offer. You will also be dealing with current policy holders who may wish to make an amendment or add on a request to their funeral plan.
Working the night shift will be a little quieter than working in the day; therefore you will also be helping with some general administration tasks too.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Receiving inbound calls which will be a mix of 'at need' and 'pre need' calls
- Deal with 'at need' calls in a professional and empathetic manner; an 'at need' call is from a customer's friend/relative calling to activate the funeral plan as the customer has passed away.
- Deal with 'pre need' calls in a sensitive and professional manner; a 'pre need' call is from a current or prospective customer calling to enquire about, amend or ask a general question regarding a funeral plan
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems
- Working towards agreed service level targets ensuring the very best customer service is delivered
- You will be transferring key client information to other colleagues with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism
- You will assist team members and other colleagues with knowledge and guidance to ensure high levels of service are achieved
- Completing administrative duties
- Previous inbound customer service call centre experience is essential
- Ideally have experience of working night shifts or have the want to work night shifts
- A customer focussed individual with the ability to build quick rapport/relationship over the phone
- Clear and concise verbal communication techniques
- Exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- Be able to show empathy on phone
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
WORK PATTERN (Calculates to 35 hours per week over 52 weeks):
Night shifts - 4 shifts on 4 shifts off on a weekly rotational pattern.
22-08 (30 minute unpaid break with 2 10 minute paid breaks)
Shifts example pattern:
Week 1 - mon/tue/wed/thur night
Week 2 - tue/wed/thur/fri night
Week 4 - wed/thur/fri/sat night
Week 5 - thur/fri/sat/sun night
Week 6 - fri/sat/sun/mon night
Week 7 - sat/sun/mon/tue night
Week 8 - sun/mon/tue/wed night
Week 9 - revert back to week 1
(Training is 4-5 weeks day time shifts)
*This position will require bank holiday working, if you work a bank holiday, you will receive the day in lieu at another time*
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO WORK FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFTS***
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- £18224 (£15,724 for 35 hours plus an additional £2500 night allowance)
- 35 hour working week
- Free car parking
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays* each year (pro rata for part time) (entitlement increases with service)
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
TIMESCALES TO START:
8th May start (no annual leave allowed for first 4 weeks due to in depth training)
***Due to the in depth training you will need to be able to commit to 4 weeks FULL TIME DAY SHIFTS work between the hours of 9am and 7pm Monday-Friday with 1 or 2 Saturdays ***
If you are customer focused, have a friendly and empathetic nature and interested in this position please send your CV and call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Melissa.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***