Logistics Planning Coach
Ecolab have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Planning Coach to join the team based at our Weavergate site in Northwich. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Reporting into the Materials Manager, the Logistics Planning Coach will play a pivotal role in leading the planning team in line with safety standards at a COMAH manufacturing site, customer demand and Logistics inventory targets.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Logistics Planning Coach:
- Oversee and organise completion of process orders, procedures, pick lists and labels to meet the production schedule for designated areas / product groups.
- Identify potential raw material and package shortages and coordinate root cause analysis .
- Assist Materials Manager in managing and reducing Risk Inventory in line with Logistics targets.
- Review and report inventory on hand monthly and coordinate stock checks.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with Manufacturing Team to ensure daily schedule adherence.
- Liaise with Leadership team and Supply Chain re material availability and urgent order requests.
- Liaise with Engineering re planned maintenance schedules.
- Manage planning resources in line with business needs
- Develop planning team, carry out PPD reviews and development plans and goals
- Provide cover within planning team when required.
- Participate fully in TPM programmes and coach Planning Team in continuous improvement tools
Qualifications required by the Logistics Planning Coach:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role desired but not essential
- Experience of SAP is desirable, working knowledge of MRP systems is essential
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to become our new Logistics Planning Coach then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Apply for Logistics Planning Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly