Technical Sales Support
The brand Sumitomo Drive Technologies stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of precision drives, standard drives, custom drive solutions, and industrial gearboxes.
As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan and the company'S Power Transmission and Control (PTC) division, Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany and Hansen Industrial Transmissions offer almost 90 years of drive technology know- how. With production locations in Markt Indersdorf near Munich and Edegem near Antwerp and subsidiaries in Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Turkey, Great Britain, and India we serve the EMEIA market (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa).
For our UK organization based in Hull we are looking for a Technical Sales Support
- The key purpose of this role is to provide a high level of general administrative and technical support to both the external sales team and internal and external customers.
- Communicating directly with our customer base which includes major OEM’s, distributors and end
- Providing technical product support to customers and external sales team.
- Creation of technical quotations on our CPQ/CRM system.
- Sales Order Processing including creation of bill of materials and engineering specifications.
- Managing production control, assembly and dispatch.
- Creation of purchase orders, sales orders, packing lists, invoices etc.
- Liaising with freight forwarding, customs clearance company’s and local authorities. Communicating directly with local and overseas suppliers, including Sumitomo owned companies.
Computer literate, educated to minimum HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, extremely flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of the business. This role will involve some UK and overseas travel and possibly some out of hours working, supporting both our UK sales team and our European divisions. It will primarily be office based but will involve some hands on working, so experience and understanding of assembly and disassembly of industrial gear products and geared motors would be advantageous.
We offer you:
A professional environment with a wealth of opportunities for your personal growth and career
development. Exciting and challenging projects with a truly international scope. A competitive compensation & benefits package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Apply for Technical Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly