Vehicle Technician/ Mechanic
Brook Street are working with a hugely successful, reputable Lincoln dealership, who are looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their fast paced workshop.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to company and manufacturers standards
- To advise Workshop Supervisor if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience within a mains dealer is desirable although not essential.
- Previous experience in a mechanic, technician role.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures.
You will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. By identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 28 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Vehicle purchase schemes and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 8- 4/ 8-5
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 /year DOE
Apply for Vehicle Technician/ Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly