NHS Secretary with Adminsitration
A temporary, full time position has become available to work in Liverpool within a Government body as a Business Support Assistant. The role is paid at £9 increasing after 12 weeks.
Temporary Worker will provide extensive administrative duties for a single officer or team, under direct supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing documents, reports and materials in readiness for meetings. arranging meetings, booking rooms and hospitality, compiling agendas; taking formal minutes and chasing actions;
- Planning and updating diaries, maintaining effective bring forward systems;
- Updating filing systems (paper and electronic)
- Ensuring all correspondence is accurately and appropriately presented, this includes proactive management of emails;
- Word processing - typing (including audio) of general correspondence and reports;
- Using proficient internet skills to access, search and retrieve information;
- Handling queries and ensuring that relevant information is imparted and confidentiality is maintained;
- Setting up conference calls and webinars;
- Creating and designing presentations using PowerPoint; and
- Data input using databases, spreadsheets.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106.