Salary: GBP25,000 - 30,000
MCGARRY FASHION, the digital agency that isn't one of those we-work-with-anyone generalists, is looking for a passionate SEO Specialist. Join our core Dundee team that works alongside other McGarry Fashion employees globally (who quit their previous agency jobs for better work-life balance).
This role involves working with high street fashion brands, going toe-to-toe with multi-brand retailers in the battle for organic visibility, traffic and sales! The purpose of the role is to assist in the development and implementation of SEO strategy.
- To assist in the development of Global SEO strategy for clients.
- Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy.
- To deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
- Ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knows how to identify and deliver targeted organic traffic.
- Knows how to make a case to web developers, brand marketers, E-com teams & IT departments.
- Has a minimum of 2 years SEO experience
- Is able to work as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- A very good knowledge of SEO strategy, from a development and implementation perspective.
- Has a digital marketing qualification or strong evidence supporting their organic work results
- Should preferably be Google Analytics qualified
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work well under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with presenting to clients.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Doesn't have to be a fashionista, so don't let that put you off. Technical skills are more important.
- Can hold a conversation about the pulse of the SEO industry and your last big win.
- Wants to learn and grow with our company.
- Salary GBP25,000 - 30,000
- A great environment for innovation and learning (we launched the first ever fashion magazine for Amazon Echo Devices)
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible approach to office and home working days will be considered for exceptional candidates
- Pension programme
- Training and conference attendance
- We try to avoid agency clich??s so you can tell us what perks you'd like if you're offered a role (Haribo on tap is a favourite).
No agencies please
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.