Senior Business Analyst will be accountable for the accuracy and ultimate suitability of the end to end Business requirements to fulfil the goals of the project. He/she is expected to work closely with Business SME, Business Unit representative, Operations to extract the key information to produce the requirements. He/she should shape up and continuously improve the BA process. The person needs to work closely with the functional/technical teams to support the business requirements and ensure that the business requirements are being met adequately.
- Understand the current Barclays Payments operations (As-is) and ensure this is reflected into the 'to-be' process
- Ensure understanding of the Bank and Payments strategy and priorities within the team
- Understand the process for assessing the impact of changes on requirements and how they are managed
- Ensure requirements are produced towards common templates, methodologies, standards and repositories
- Deliver the Business Requirements and the maintenance and version control of those requirements within an appropriate repository
- Deliver Functional Requirements and the maintenance and version control of those requirements within an appropriate repository
- Ensure the Functional Solution meets the business requirements
- Support the technical designs and the definition of the system configuration for Payments where system applicable.
- Proven background as a Business Analyst within Payments programs and must be part of execution of large programmes end-to-end
- Stakeholder management including working with business owners and external stakeholders
- Must have sound understanding of end-to-end Payment life cycle and workflows and knowledge of BACS, FPS, CHAPS, EBA, Target 2 schemes for customer/bank transfers
- Must be able to work in collaborative way where the team is spread across multiple location and adopt agile way of working
- Have an awareness of Barclays Corporate and its product offering.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to rapidly establish a track record of delivery
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.