Assistant Project Manager
Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Have you got experience within the Infrastructure sector? Looking to work for a leading firm where the opportunities are endless? Then look no further, this is the perfect role for you!!
A professional, leading consultancy is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to work within their Rail/Infrastructure team working on a variety of projects across Rail, Highways, Aviation and Utilities. This is an amazing opportunity to develop in your career and work on the UKs biggest infrastructure projects.
- The opportunity to work for a leading firm in the industry
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development
- To act as key interface with clients, understanding and seeking out opportunities
- To develop delivery strategy and assist in team formation for new projects
- To deliver small to small-large scale projects for clients ensuring excellent technical delivery
- To ensure commercial control over projects involving setting of project budgets, allocating fee targets, monitoring fee spend, carrying out change control with client and liaising with internal commercial teams to deliver agreed margins on projects
- To ensure repeat business with clients
- Relevant degree in a design discipline or extensive project knowledge
- Buildings experience within the rail or infrastructure sector
- NEC contract knowledge is preferable
- Experience working within consultancy environment, ideally in Rail, Aviation or Highways
- Project Management experience/qualification (i.e. PRINCE2)
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.