Geotechnical Engineer - Durham
My client is one of the UK's most successful ground investigation contractors, who specialise in providing exemplary services throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer to join their team in Durham to work on a number of large projects.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical Reports.
- Client liaison
- Technical advice regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Chartered with a relevant professional body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical site investigations.
- Experience mentoring Junior staff
Working as a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on for an informal chat or email