Office Manager / Administration Manager / Business Support
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Family owned, long-standing business is seeking Office Manager to join their very lively office / studio.
Purpose of the Role:
Manages the entire administration function within the business. Maintains clear records of business activities and expenditure. Takes responsibility for ensuring queries and issues are dealt with and concluded in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls.
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Processes expenses and invoices
- Creates purchase orders for suppliers
- Files and archives accurate records
- Contacts suppliers
- Negotiates new supplier accounts
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans when required
- Manages the customer complaint procedure
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- May take care of payroll and HR issues and process customer orders
- Other duties as specified by the Directors
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Office Manager, Operations Coordinator, Project Manager, Admin Manager, General Manager, Admin Coordinator, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant Manager, Office Administrator, Secretary, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Manager, General Office Manager, Customer Services Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, PA to Director, Office Operations, Office Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Support Manager, Business Support Coordinator may also be considered for this role .